Polyamory in the News
. . . by Alan M.



November 26, 2015

From Minx, "What are you grateful for?"


"Count your blessings while you have them" is a family saying of ours. We took it on in a bigger way after my first wife died of cancer. You always have things to appreciate — and cultivating a sense of gratitude is now proven to boost happiness and mental health (says science!).

Cunning Minx of the Polyamory Weekly podcast posts for Thanksgiving day,


We asked on Facebook last week what y’all were grateful for, and you answered with a big dose of poly gratitude.

For me, I’m grateful for people like you: who seek every day to live in love, to understand others and to accept the changes life brings.


Minx with Lusty Guy

She put up a word cloud of your replies, and solicits more in the comments. Here you go.

Me, among other things I'm grateful for all the extraordinary hearts and souls I have met in the movement for polyamory awareness. What a blessing to the world you are!

[Permalink]

2 Comments:

Blogger Meretricious Consideration said...

I am thankful for your reporting on polyamory in the news! Among many other things.

November 27, 2015 12:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am thankful that you are around to carefully track and report on all the mentions of poly in the news so I can just swipe (er, "amplify") your content. :-)

December 01, 2015 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home